Computer Forensics Data Recovery
Computer forensics, or digital forensics, is the branch of forensic science dealing with litigations concerning the use of computers and other digital mediums. With the increasing usage of notebooks, computers, tablet PCs, PDAs and other digital devices in the domestic and commercial industries, the rise of the misuse of the same has brought about new areas of concern among lawmakers and law enforcement agencies.
Computer forensics is a delicate science which requires specialized techniques to carefully extract highly sensitive information without affecting the integrity of the data itself. WeRecoverData.com can help individuals, legal firms, technical advisors, police agencies, courts and corporate organizations with their investigations using their team of highly trained professionals and proven expertise in computer forensics. We can recover your evidence even if:
- The files are deleted
- Data is hidden or hard to locate
- Data is lost due to software/hardware corruption
- Drives or the device is physically damaged by fire/water/accident etc.
We follow a flexible but rigorous four stage evidence recovery process which consists of the collection, processing, review and production of the data.
- Data Collection. We use the fastest and most efficient means of data collection, preserving data integrity in the process of gathering critical evidence to support your case. With our years of experience, well-equipped labs, and highly trained data recovery experts, we are capable of recovering your information from any media source.
- Data Processing. We organize and process the information according to your review strategy and desired display/review options in the most appropriate format.
- Data Review. In cases of complex and voluminous data retrieval, we give you the most cost effective strategy for data retrieval and review to optimize litigation expenses. The data can be organized and structured as per the clients review strategy.
- Data Production. To deliver the evidence retrieved, using our state-of-the-art tools and technologies we can produce the information in any desired file type and format.
CCE – Certified Computer Examiner
MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
EnCE – Encase Certified Examiner
CHFI – Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator